Streamline BAF Warranty Information:
The extended warranty is provided under the following terms and conditions:
The owner means the person or firm that owns or operates the Streamline BAF system after the delivery date. The delivery date means the date the Streamline BAF system is delivered to the owner’s site by the distributor. The Streamline BAF brand and certification title holder is Streamline Environmental Limited registered in Ireland. The assembler and distributor in Ireland is Ryan Civil Contracting Limited registered in Ireland.
- A standard manufacturer’s warranty of 1 year from the date of delivery applies to the Streamline BAF and covers the owner for the tank structure and mechanical items inside the Streamline BAF System.
- The date of commissioning or putting the Streamline BAF into operation sometime after the date of delivery shall not influence any warranty dates.
- Additionally, on domestic Streamline BAF Systems with a design PE not greater than 7, the manufacturer provides an extended 4 years parts only warranty, providing the owner with 5 years parts cover in total from the date of delivery subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- Travel to site and labour is not included in the extended parts warranty.
- All warranties claims are subject to the conditions set out as follows:
- The owner must operate and maintain the Streamline BAF System in accordance with the owner technical manual.
- The owner must have the Streamline BAF system mechanically serviced every 12-months by the distributor or in accordance with clause 4.4.
- The owner is responsible for booking in annual servicing with the distributor.
- The owner may opt to appoint themselves or a third-party to conduct the annual servicing at their own risk, subject to notifying the distributor in writing and requesting the owner’s technical manual and service technician documentation.
- In the event of a property sale, the current owner must notify the manufacturer or distributor in writing within 30 days of taking ownership of the Streamline BAF System to allow the manufacturer to furnish the new owner with a copy of the latest owner’s technical manual and update the warranty record.
- The manufacturer and distributor provide no warranty for the following items and situations:
- The percolation area / polishing filter.
- Groundwater ingress.
- Any pipework from the dwelling to the Streamline BAF System.
- Damage to or failure of the Streamline BAF system caused by flooding
- Damage to or failure of the Streamline BAF System due to a power failure.
- Damage to or failure of the Streamline BAF system caused by shifting ground conditions.
- Failure by the owner to properly maintain the Streamline BAF System in accordance with the owner’s technical manual.
- Failure by the owner to produce original records of maintenance by a competent person in accordance with the owner’s technical manual.
- The Streamline BAF system must be paid for in full before any extended warranty claim can be processed.
- As part of the extended parts warranty, the manufacturer and distributor reserve the right to provide new or previously used parts as replacements.
- In the event of a parts claim, the Streamline BAF owner must deliver the faulty part(s) at their own expense using a courier service that provides package tracing to the manufacturers registered office.
- In the event of a valid claim, within 14 days of receipt of a faulty part it will be either fixed or a replacement part will be returned to the owner at no extra charge.
- The decision is deemed to be final.
- This extended warranty is provided on all Domestic Streamline BAF Systems with a population equivalent not greater than 7, delivered between the 6thMarch 2017 until the 17th April 2024 or until otherwise revoked.
- These terms and conditions shall supersede the previous extended warranty which was in force between 6th March 2017 and the 31st December 2017 for Streamline BAF Systems up to 12 population equivalent.
- This warranty does not affect the owner’s statuary rights and is governed under the laws of the Republic of Ireland.